Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward
  • Jogging...I'll leave it at that. :P
  • Holding up a PVC pipe/pole thingy-ma-jigger over my head and behind my back while my dad digs a hole to put it in for our Sukkah (for Sukkoth: a major Jewish festival held in autumn to commemorate the sheltering of the Israelites in the wilderness). Very awkward/painful position.
(Guess I had a pretty "good" week...can't think of any other awkward things that happened. ;)

Awesome
  • The Dr. Seuss book my Mom got me in French! (One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish...my fav Dr. Seuss book!)
  •  The fact that my five year old sister is fluent in Ubbi-Dubbi! It's so awesome!
  • The Seahawks. I've liked football ever since my mom took time to explain what a first down was. And it's nice having a team to "follow" and "cheer" for (I never really cheer :P).  
  • Walking in the fall. So amazing! I think I've decided that walking is one of my favorite things to do. I just don't do it very often because my mom doesn't like me to walk alone and there's usually nobody to go with me at the times I can go (except a hairy beast of course, and I don't want them along). I have always said that I'll walk more when I get married because I'll have someone to walk with, but certain people in my family don't think it'll happen. I'm stickin' to it though....till it doesn't happen. :P 
  • Candles! I've definitely decided that I like them. Just not most pumpkin scented ones...some are okay if they have cinnamon or something in them as well as pumpkin, but I don't like pumpkin candles as a general rule.
  •  Almond Extract. Makes vanilla milkshakes or sugar cookie frosting ten times better! :D

5 comments:

  1. Right. Don't jog. RUN!!! :D

    Hey, I'll walk with you! Just realize that your walk might not be so calming as you anticipated. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's awkward too! :P

      Yeah, you walk kinda fast. :P At least you have short legs though. ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha this is an awesome post :D Go Seahawks

    ReplyDelete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.