Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Praise!

Driving: Something I love! :D

I've asked most of the people who follow this blog, in one way or another, to pray for me as I took my driving test today. I didn't feel good (woke up with a cold on Sunday morning :-/) and was super nervous since I had not driven in 3 months. My driving story has been a long one, but I won't bore you with the details. ;) All I know now is: I CAN DRIVE! I am so stoked....that I'm going to bed (and maybe now I'll be able to sleep!). :P So thank you all so much for praying for me! I am sooooooo blessed to have you awesome friends who come around me with encouragement and a promise to pray that I know you will keep! Y'all are the greatest and I thank God for you! :D 


6 comments:

  1. If you ask me... I think this shows some Terrific Results! ;)

    Going to bed sounds like a fine idea to me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Madi:) I'm so excited for you! Great work! I'm kind of dreading the day I have to take my test, especially since I've only driven once:) anyhow I'm so glad for you, and Happy Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elanee! Don't dread it too much! ;) It does help to have driven before though.

      Delete
  3. Wait... Sammie can DRIVE???? jkn.
    (congratulations Madi! So happy for you.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that's just in our driveway. Mom and Dad were away *sheepish grin* on their anniversary trip and we were washing and vacuuming Dad's car. Sami loves to drive in the driveway, but I didn't even have my license or permit so we were both .... uh....yeah. :P
      Thanks! :D

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.