Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

This World is Not My Home

"This world is not my home I'm just a passing through
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
Oh Lord you know I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore!"


I've never really liked this song, *sheepish grin* but with everything going on the world nowadays, it's awfully comforting! :D Hope it blesses someone today!!

3 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite songs. It definetly encouraged me today! BTW did you know we sang it with the Strangs? Here's a link to a movie of us signing it. https://vimeo.com/60392266

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did know y'all had sang that. Didn't you do like a flash mob kinda thing too with this song?

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.