Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

No A&A

Public Notice: There will be no awkward and awesome posts for the next two weeks (at least). Seeing as how nothing awkward or awesome has happened to me in the last week (probably joking) and I didn't want to bore you with a post just to keep up with tradition (my favorite thing, right? ;) I decided not to do one. Oh, and I'll be away from my computer next week *sniff* so even though I'm sure many awkward things will be happening to me...I won't be able to post about them. I'll try to save them up on the bulletin board in the back of my mind though so I can post them the following week! :D Don't ask why I'm acting weird...I'm tired of answering that question. :P

So as not to make any peoples cry because of the lack of awkward and awesome posts (since I know y'all LOVE reading about my life) I've included this funny little saying that I found a couple days ago! It's soo me! :P



"I have CDO. It's like OCD, but with the letters in alphabetical order as they should be!" 


8 comments:

  1. Uh oh... since you and I will be together next week... you might suffer from a few too many Awkwards............................ :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing myself. :P I can just picture it!
      Awkward: Standing at the brink of the ocean pleading with your good friend not to push you into it just because you won't tell her why you're acting weird on Skype. :P

      Delete
    2. LOL!!!!! :D
      Don't forget that it was you who threatened to splash me. :P
      Awesome: When I get to splash my friend because I threatened to do so!

      Delete
    3. I did not threaten to splash you! I merely commented that I was not afraid nor would I promise not to splash you. ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing you this coming week:) it's going to be so much fun. I'll try not to cause too many awkward things to happen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Should be fun!
      Oh, you're so sweet! I'm sure you won't cause any awkward moments!! :D (Bethany will cover them *all* for you! ;) :P

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.