Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

"Simply" Amazing! + Funny Saying

Bach's Orchestral Suite #3 in D is amazingly beautiful! :D 

Just had to share that with somebody. ;) Some people *ahem* (who will remain anonymous...you know who you are) drink coffee when struggling to keep their brain alive during college studies. I prefer to listen to Bach! So amazing for awakening my brain and because it is so complicating-ly intricate and mostly polyphonic I can *usually* concentrate on what I'm studying. (I usually can't listen to music while studying because I get too into the music. The price you pay for being a musician I suppose. ;)

I saw a saying once that went something like this: "College...the leading cause of spontaneous napping."
So true! :P 

Happy Monday! (and Columbo day! :P)

3 comments:

  1. "I usually can't listen to music while studying because I get too into the music. The price you pay for being a musician I suppose."
    ^^ Exactly. I can't listen to music while I study because I get to involved in the melodies, harmonies, countermelodies, arrangements, orchestration... ;)

    Napping, are you?! "Grrraaaaacccceeeee!!!! Get the camera!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same Here:) I prefer to study without distractions:) on the other hand though, when I'm doing something that doesn't take Brian work(cooking, cleaning, making soap kits, etc.) I love listening to sermons on Sermon Audio. There's nothing like Kevin Swanson to get your energy going:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "There's nothing like Kevin Swanson to get your energy going."

      Too true! ;)

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.