Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Awkward & Awesome

Awkward
  • Walking through a parking lot a little bit behind the rest of your family and a passing older man is staring at you as he walks by. As soon as he has passed your mom turns around and looks at you like, "What was he looking at and why was he looking at it?" You point to your shirt which reads, "I like cats...I just can't eat a whole one by myself!" She nods with understanding and you walk on with a chuckle. :P 
  • Jokes that my friends pull on me. You know who you are! *cough* You're oh-so-very-funny! :P ;)
  • Phone calls...

Awesome 
  • Getting to spend time with friends at the Family Economics and Mentorship conference!
  • THE OCEAN!!!!! :D I love the west coast. :) 
  • Finally getting introduced to people you've been trying to personally meet for almost a year. :P 
  • Jostie Flicks...Sorry guys, but I think I like them better than Messy Mondays.  
  • Football, friends, and fellowship (and maybe food ;)! :P 

9 comments:

  1. Too funny :) your awkwards are hilarious:) did you know the josties are coming to Oregon this month? You should come to their concert with us:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but they're also coming to WA. :-/ It's a bit closer for me. :)

      Delete
  2. Aha... I think I'm reading between the lines here...
    I'm innocent!!!

    Phone calls should not be awkward. Well, they shouldn't be, but they can be sometimes. Yesterday I had to make a phone call to a business and I could barely understand that guy because of his weird accent and quiet voice and he could barely understand me because I'm so congested I sound really bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most certainly....guilty! :P

      Well, they are. :P
      Oh you poor thing. :(

      Delete
    2. *pitiful face*
      I've been framed!!!!!!!!!!!!

      But now that you mention it... playing a joke on your does sounds like a tempting idea...
      *rubs hands together*
      :P

      Delete
    3. You never get tired do you?

      Delete
  3. Alright... now that I am privy what joke it was, I admit that I am guilty. :P

    (I also admit that it was absolutely hilarious and I'll gladly do it again! :D )

    ReplyDelete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.