Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Bible Bee

The Bible Bee is tomorrow!! Let's be praying for the contestants! There's a spiritual war going on and the enemy doesn't want to see this succeed. Sometimes he makes the day difficult for these young ladies and gentlemen. Let's pray that God gives them peace and strength to finish their tests and that he'll bless them for working so hard this summer!
I think it's sooo cool to think about how tomorrow, all over the country, there will be an almost non-stop stream of verses going from early morning until early afternoon! Tomorrow is going to be a great day! May much glory and praise be lifted up to God Most High!!  


I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:11

4 comments:

  1. Amen!!! The other neat thing about the BB is that is connects so many Christians across America. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and this is a wonderful verse that always makes me think of the BB...
    "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
    ~Isaiah 55:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that verse! :) How did your locals go?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for praying for us Madi! I really appreciate it! May God Bless You!! :D
    ><>Rebekah<><

    ReplyDelete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.