Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Fun Little Homeschool Film

Sooo...I'd like to share short homeschooling film with y'all on the subject of homeschooling!
Some friends of mine who enjoy producing movies sent me this film and I loved it! :)
Their movie making group (World Changing Productions) is made up of Shiloh, Bethany, Jordan, and Eden Strang. Bethany directed and wrote the script for this one, and all of them acted in it. They produced it in two days and the majority was filmed past 11:00 pm. (Should I post the pics of them after they were done? Mwahahaha :P) They have tons of fun working together and to add to their excitement, made finals in a video contest with this movie!
Hope you enjoy it! :D




2 comments:

  1. :D
    ...I should also mention that when we were through with filming (it was almost midnight), my siblings insisted that they needed to get ready for bed... leaving me to clean up the mess. :P
    Okay, so one person did come back to help.
    ;)
    ~Bethany
    (BTW: Since I can't access our normal blogger profile, I'm using what I believe is mine. I think I need to mess around with it until I get things tweaked. :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Didn't expect to scroll through and see our movie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.