Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First Recital

Saturday (May 4th) was my piano studio's first recital! All the students that were able to make it did a fantastic job!! :D

Here are a few pics of the day. We took the cutest video...but it won't upload on here. :( So sad.

 My sister in the skirt I altered to fit her. :) She looked soo cute!

 Waiting...making weird faces...w/e :P

 After recital pictures with the teacher. ;)
(We only got one chance because the camera was out of battery so it's not very good in relation to the piano.)

 Cousins...so cute! :D


Grandma gave me some tulips! So sweet! (In my favorite color too!! At least the ones on the right!)

 Okay...for those of you who know flowers, tulips don't smell...but it made for a nice pic! (Except for the totally unromantic background! :P)
Agh! I'm caught! :P Yummy. jk
(And yet another pic with the U.S. sticking out of my head! *sigh*)



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first student recital, Madi!!! Love all the photos! Your students are so cute. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! :) How many piano students do you have in all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!
    I have 5 students, Rachel. I also have two that are planning on starting in the fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! btw.... You've been tagged at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! I should really check your blog more often. ;) You look really pretty in blue. :)
    I like that last picture... :P Is that the Real Madi? :D
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. Yes, you should. ;) Yeah, that's the occasional "me" that pops out every now and again. :P (Like yesterday...I ate seaweed!! :D)

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.