Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Dogs...

Everyone seems to have a dog. It's pretty much just a given. :P I have never really enjoyed the creatures though. I usually spend a lot of time complaining about them to be honest with you. I mean, they stink, they get hair in your food (ALL your food), they get all wet and then come in your house and plop down like they deserve to be there getting your carpet all wet and stinking up the room, they bark at every car that drives by or every person that walks up the street, they get hair on your velvet skirt, and they eat the grossest things ever!!!! need I say more?

Today, I decided to stop my complaining and think about what I had to be grateful for in our dogs. (Yes, we have more than one!)

1. They are beautiful



2. When they look at you with those big sad eyes and you eventually give in and pet them they have really nice, soft, warm fur! (Although, I recommend washing your hands afterwards because for one, they will stink and two, you can never tell what a dog has been rolling in.)


3. They have a big bark and you know they'll protect you if it comes to that. 


4. They don't ask questions, they just listen. They don't criticize or judge you, they just listen and love.






So there you have it. I actually found something to be thankful for about dogs. :)

As if we don't have enough, we are planning on breeding our beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog sometime next year. You can look at some of her puppy pics here. I will post our website when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.