Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Autumn leaves = God's beauty

My sister and I went out to take some pics for my graduation (possibly) this spring.


I am always amazed of the beauty of fall. God's colors are so spectacular it takes my breath away! (That and the cold.) From the leaves, to the clouds, to the mountains out in the distance...it's all so pretty.

God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. Genesis 1:31a

The excitement and passion that fills my heart when I walk out into the crisp air, is from realizing that even in my sinfulness, God still allows there to be beauty to lift my spirit and tell me... "I still love you!" Even among the colors though, the most important way He shows me His love is this...
But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Meditate on that one for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.