Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Tuesday?? :P

I "forgot" to do a Happy Monday post. :( So I guess Tuesday will have to be extra happy. :P (Since I know how much y'all *love* my Monday posts...I probably sent some of you into the depths of despair when you opened up your blogger dashboard or email and there was no notification of a post. So sorry. :( :P ;) 

Just for laughs: I was studying my Natural Sciences CLEP book today and started laughing at the description they give for Class Mammalia.

Body covered with hair, glands, teeth, fleshy external ears, usually four limbs, four-chambered heart, lungs, larynx, highly developed brain, warm-blooded, internal fertilization, live birth, milk producing.

(I don't know why this struck me so funny, but the way it reads at first, sounds like our bodies are covered with teeth and fleshy external ears. :P)


So anyway, I've had a request from a faithful follower for me to post a certain Jostie flick on here. I would also like to educate y'all on how to say their name, so I'll post that here as well. ;)


Joel explains how to pronounce "Jost" while getting his hair cut. :P

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I was so sad I didn't get a Happy Monday that I could barely shake off the icy chains of depression... in fact, they followed me to the swimming pool and I sunk to the watery gloomy depths in torment. :P
    I kinda like reading all this science stuff without having to scream at my brain, "Remember this! Remember this! Don't forget it! Remember this!" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. :(
      LOL...true! Can't wait till I can do that. ;) :P

      Delete
  2. I saw the title to this post and couldn't help but think to myself: "If it IS a Happy Tuesday, which I doubt".
    –Eeyore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :P
    (I love that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.