Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday!

Thanksgiving Jokes
Disclaimer: I put this picture up merely because I thought it was humorous and was the best way to remind peoples that Thanksgiving was coming up. It was not because I recommend eating ham! Pork can be filled with nitrates and that is very bad for your blood. There is some pork that is okay, but I do not have time to go into it all, so for now....enjoy your turkey and eat your ham at your own risk!

WARNING: Jokes listed below are very corny! :P

1. What kind of key has legs and can't open doors??

2. What happened when the turkey got into a fight?

3. How do Pilgrims draw pictures?

4. What's the friendliest vegetable on earth?



Answers to come...
Let me know what you think the answers are in a comment if you want. :P

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! When I saw the picture I couldn't help but think of how we both ate our peperoni pizza. :P
    Okay, let me give a try at these riddles (nothing like the MR DUCKS MR NOT OSAR CM WINGS, are they?! :P )...
    1) Turkey
    I'll have to think about 2) and 3)... ;)
    4) Larry the Cucumber, of course!!! :P (Nah, I don't think that's right...)

    I'll try to come up with good answers for the last three... ;)
    Here's my favorite Thanksgiving joke:
    If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That was so funny. :P

    "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?"
    Pilgrims! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! :) Once I told that to some friends of mine and they looked at me blankly like I was some lunatic. Either they didn't get the joke or I am a lunatic and never knew it until now... :P
    Okay, I must be brain dead today because I am so stumped! (I even entertained the idea of Googling the answer. Yes, it's that bad.) I can only think of something for 2)

    2) Dinner :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notice Madi says "Can be" filled with nitrates... haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is pork that's ok? Would that be "Turkey Bacon".

    I already saw the answers~ those were funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...Well, that's what I eat for "bacon", but it's certainly not pork! :P
      I did a small bit of research about the pork thing a while ago and found out that maybe uncured bacon was okay and marinated pork was okay. I don't know for sure though. I just try to stay away from all of it because of the nitrates being so bad for your blood stream.

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.